Sandia Preparatory School Project Gallery
In an effort to maximize the energy savings for Sandia Prep, CST creatively utilized a variety of solar mounting solutions to install arrays at three locations within the school. CST’s innovative design and unique product solutions minimize the weight of the arrays while providing for efficient system operation. In alignment with CST’s commitment to support local economy, both the PV modules and racking components were obtained from local manufacturers.
- 125.02 kW solar array comprised of 532 SCHOTT PV modules
- This array utilizes both UniRac’s SolarMount rail mounting system, which is attached to a standing seam metal roof with non-penetrating clamps, and UniRac’s iSys fixed-tilt ground mount system.
- 55.93 kW solar array comprised of 238 SCHOTT PV modules
- This array is mounted on UniRac’s G10 self-ballasting 10º tilt rooftop racking.
- 92.12 kW solar array comprised of 392 SCHOTT PV modules
- This array is mounted atop Schletter’s Carport system, which maximizes energy savings and also provides shading for 62 parking stalls.